Like many other Bloggers, I cannot resist a stroll through the Dollar Store. It amazes me what I can pick up at such a cheap price. I actually do much of my "grocery shopping" there. Yes, grocery shopping! It amazes me that I can purchase, for example, the same condiments for $1 or $2 when the cost double that at the market.
So - I thought it would be fun to have a Food Challenge of sorts....The Great Dollar Store Dinner Challenge - Tuesday, June 30th.
Here are the rules:
1) Fix at least two items to complete your "dinner."
2) At least half of the ingredients must come from the Dollar Store.
3) Photograph your receipt, and add up (and share) the cost of your dinner (including any other ingredients/products you purchased outside the Dollar Store.)
4) Post your finished Dollar Store Dinner for all to share.
5) Mr Linky will be up by 8pm on June 29th.
So are you up for a Throwdown? Wait no....that's Bobby Flay. :-)
Are you ready for a challenge? I can't wait to see all your dinners and creations.
You can use the smaller logo below to place on your sidebar so others may also join in.
Let's Get Ready to